Thursday, November 1, 2012

30/30's, again

My Wednesday starts at 6:00 am with a personal training client. Tough for him, easy for me. I then have the 8:15 spin that I rode and then the 9:15 circuit class that during the fall/winter I participate with the class. Those two consecutive hours are a good workout so I waited unti lalte in the day to the do the 30/30's. With the day being cold and rainy again I hit the trainer. My averages were close to the day before with power at 483, 487 and 485 or roughly 6.30 wts/kg. Cadence was around 105-110 and all efforts were perfomed in the saddle. I have one more day on these on Saturday with today being a couple hours of endurance and Friday an off day. Next week's schedule has the Field Test on Tuesday. I'm thinking of adding masters track nationals in Indianapolis to next years schedule. It would come right after the national senior games and before master road nationals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy