Friday, October 26, 2012

Nice Testimonial From An Athlete I Work With

This is from Tim Collins, a local Cincinnati rider who is moving to Seattle. Tim is one of the up and coming riders. In the Mt. Washington Hill Climb, the toughest in the world, he finished 30th out of 600 in the elite field. His road racing, crits and time trial results have improved tremendously as proven by the state championship medals. he sent this to the Team QCW google group as part of an email thanking the team for support over the last several years: Lastly, a quick plug for Peter's coaching services. After plodding along for the past few years, I decided to get serious and start working with Peter last November. My results instantly improved, I was riding more aggressively and more consistently, and enjoying racing a whole lot more. In just one season working with Peter, I took over 90 seconds off my Cleves PR! It's definitely a monetary and time investment, but I encourage you to at least talk with Peter about options to work with him and see if there's a solution that will work for you. I was able to notice significant improvements with many weeks of just 8-12 hours of training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy