Sunday, October 21, 2012

Headed to Crankenstein

The 100 mile Crankenstein team time trial is today. First rider is off around 10am. I'm third in line in our three man team so I should be off around 11:30-11:45. At the end of my two laps the other two join me for another three laps. I've never done a tt this long so it should be interesting. Like all tt's, its about pacing and the pace for this certainly can;t be the same as our Tuesday 10 mile course. I'll get a feel for it on the first lap of my individual and then we'll have to see how everyone on the team feels during our rotation on the last three laps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy