Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Feedback from a client...a little tongue in cheek

Dear Mr. Wimberg:

I just wanted to drop you a note thanking you for your coaching advice on how to gain two seconds at the Cleves time trial.  You sure get results as I gained two seconds.  I am telling everyone that  you can easily get them the results they desire!

I tried doing intervals on my 200 mile ride on Saturday but that got old and tiresome very quickly.  I will do it for real on Thursday.  But your advice of keeping my power constant through the time trial really paid off.  I found myself concentrating on that.  I kept my power the same on the up hills as on the down hills.  Thanks for that tip.

The air was thin last night but the wind wasn’t a huge help.  At Lawrenceburg road a lady in a car on her cell phone pulled out in front of me so I had to slow down dramatically.  I really think I can gain a couple more seconds if the wind was right and I was motivated.  Then age will kick in and I will get slower.

Thanks again for the advice.  I have already achieved my goal.  You are a magical coach!

See you on the road,

Todd 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy