Thursday, June 4, 2015

2x20 tempo at Ault Park

I used the crit course for a couple of tempo efforts. My Friday is filled with meetings so it'll be an off day. I'll do the 3x15 on Saturday and then do recovery on Sunday and Monday. Sunday I have to travel about two hours each way to coach a couple teams I work with at a crit. Given yesterdays two classes (55 minute spin at 245 avg with plenty of intervals and 55 minute circuit lass) I did cut today a little short. Power was ok at 320 and 315 for 19 and 17 minutes. In 50 minutes also did about 1600' of climbing. Not bad for just going in circles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy