Saturday, August 17, 2013

20 Minute Field Test

I used SR 52 for this. I started the interval at the light by Coney Island and finished past the Beckjord Power Plant near New Richmond. Average power was 351 or 4.6 watts/kg. Riding my all steel road bike my average speed was 25.6. This is the exact same power I held about four years ago when I was using a power meter on my tt bike for Cleves and the Blue Streak. That was under race conditions and while todays effort was to be as intense I always feel like I pull out a few more watts in a race as opposed to hammering alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy