Friday, August 16, 2013

August Blue Streak Time Trial

The temperature in Dayton this past Wednesday was in the low 70's with a wind from the north east. Didn't feel like a fast evening but I was able to post my fastest time on that course this year with a 21:38 or 27.73 mph average. Glad to get a good time after the last month on the home course. It is easier to ride well when I don;t have to manage the event and ride early with just a few other riders. I think I pasted 10 people in ten miles and ended up with the best time out of the 117 riders by about 20 seconds. Tomorrow I'm doing the 20 minute field test. Curious to see where my power zones will be at this point in the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy