Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Cleves TT

Interesting ride tonight. Kind of cool but no wind. I decided to try to keep my cadence up and ended up averaging 101 at 332 watts. My time was just so-so at 23:01 but that included getting stuck behind a truck that was stuck behind another rider. You can see the drop and then the big spike in power when things cleared out. Not sure how much time I lost but maybe 10-15 seconds. The higher cadence felt really good. I wasn't particularly tired at the end. In the past I rode my faster times at RPM's above 100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy