Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Cleves Time Trial June 13 2017

I rode a marginal time trial tonight. I definitely felt the Monday evening strength class more than the century on Saturday. My glutes were sore last night. I didn't really ride all that hard. Around the two mile mark I wondered why I was there as I didn't really need this effort on the schedule. If I were to guess I'd say power was in the 330's. I also made slight position change just too try it and it didn't feel right. This is a good opportunity to try changes without any risk of losing time in an A race. So, a good training effort but a well below average effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy