Thursday, June 8, 2017

National Senior Games 5 k Time Trial

5k numbers: 25.68 mph, 395 watts, 95 rpm for the entire distance; first half at 387, 29.55, 95 rpm, includes the turn; second half at 406, 98 rpm. I was a little under 3 minutes down and then 4:20 something back up. I definitely had my mental focus together on both of these events in Birmingham. I wasn't thinking about how bad it hurt, only about how fast I was going and how much power I was putting out. Very glad I can get into that fame of mind for these. This was good enough for first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy