Saturday, June 10, 2017

Century Ride

I redefined 'bigger ride' as recommended (3.5 hours) into a century. Left at 6am and hit six different counties as I did my tour of the Ohio farm land. Happy to report that the fields are plowed and ready for seed and the alpaca's are their usual inquisitive but distrusting selves. I did get in the intervals (6 min, 6 min, 5 min and 8 minutes at around 315) before my battery died in my power meter. Overall a wonderful ride and about 30 minutes faster than when I did it earlier in the year.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy