Tuesday, December 8, 2015

USAC CEU Totals

I renew my USAC Level 1 license every two years so I have to turn in my current tally. The requirement is 40 over two years and I'm happy to say I have 63 in that time. Some of the highlights:

every ACE Fitness Magazine quiz, monthly, 2-7 quizzes at .1 per quiz
Safe Team webinar (required)
2012 USAC Summit dvd 20 CEU's
USAT coaches clinic 20 CEU's
PED's, Coaching Juniors, The Winning Mind, Low Carb High Fat Diet, Intensity Metric Triangulation, 10 Simple Ways to Lose Weight, 10 Ways to Increase Power, Long Slow vs HIT, and CPR/AED



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy