Thursday, December 10, 2015

Article on Pedal Stroke

Interesting article sent to me by a client. I've always considered one legged drills to be a waste of time and thinking of pedaling in circles the same. I think of the pedal stroke as a down motion. I do relax a little at the bottom. Its not a dramatic pull up at all, more of just a matter of not mashing my foot into the pedal. Feels smoother to me and puts less wear and tear on the bottom of my foot.



http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/the-idea-of-a-smooth-and-effecient-pedal-stroke-45868/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy