Sunday, January 20, 2013

Comments on Indoor TT

Average power today was the same as December, 358 average on the Powertap but my time was much slower at 15:20. Typically the power on the Computrainer is much higher than the Powertap but today it was lower. Not sure whats going on but either way it's a great workout. Fifteen minutes at this intensity in January is always good. I forgot my HR chest strap so no data there. I don't usually look at the HR numbers as I ride anyway and I'm sure I was in the same zone as last month. At least in the end I felt the same way, basically like I was going to pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy