Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cincinnati Cycling Summit update

The Cincinnati Cycling Summit is coming up on February 2nd. You can still get in for $79 if you contact me and say you saw that offer here in this blog. I was putting together my PowerPoint presentation last weekend. I'll be covering strength training, how to set up a training calendar, types of intervals that should be included whether you race or just tour, how to peak, etc. In addition to my presentation you'll have one on sporst nutrition, sports psychology and bike fit and equipment. All for $79!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy