Thursday, January 17, 2013

15x1's, comments

Average power was 425 with average cadence at 113. I did these inside on the trainer so power isn;t as high as I would do outside. I stayed seated for all of them and given how the Cycle-Ops 400 works with the toggle its really a matter of finding a power range that works and trying to hold it. I usually stated the interval at 410, moved up to 420 and then 430. At the end of the interval I'd stopped pedaling, allow the Cycle-Ops to lock up and then start shifting back to about 150 watts to get the wheel moving again. Hr was peaking in the mid 90% of max or about 106% of LT. Really should be higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy