Monday, December 31, 2012

3x20's

The last time we tried these, sometime back in November, I completed the first two and stopped about 10 minutes into the third as my power was around 310. Today the power averages were 320, 321 and 321 for each of the 20 minute efforts. My biggest concern doing these inside was just staying focused for that amount of time. On the first effort I had two songs lined up that were each 10 minutes. On the second effort I had three 7 minute songs and on the last I just watched Pawn Stars and read a magazine. Average power for the entire 90 minutes was 259 and normalized was 291. Cadence was from 86-89. I have another day with these this week and two next week. Ideally I get the next effort this week done in Tennessee on Thursday or Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy