Friday, May 4, 2018

Smoky Mountain Century

I took advantage of the great weather and did the epic Trans-Smoky Mountain National Park Century. Have to say, it always sounds good when I decide to do it but around mile 75 this one really kicks my behind. That being said, the first part to Clingmans at 2:13 was very fast and the overall ride may be one of my fastest ever. I'm really not riding it with that in mind. I just keep a good steady pace. Off tomorrow, and likely Sunday too. I'm tired! ;-) 6:22 for the total time on the bike


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy