Tuesday, May 1, 2018

First Cleves

Not a great but not a bad ride. Power was pretty mediocre at NP 331. I need to get that into the 340's, even 350's. I think I need to get used to the new bike and just spend more time riding it. I'm generating better power on the road bike for longer periods of time, or very close to this. Not too concerned as it's early and I've only ridden the new time trial bike 4 times. The newly adjusted saddle height and bar position feel really good. I'll get there. I think a time in the mid 22's is possible sometime this season. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy