Friday, March 16, 2018

Thanks Magnet Digital!!

Very happy to say that Magnet Digital, the company that set up and maintains my website here and at Wimberg landscaping, is sponsoring my racing this year. It was quite a surprise when they contacted me with this offer. They have been great business partners over the years. They're very responsive to our questions and really know how to set up and manage our sites. I especially want to thank Kim Sharp for all of his time in working with me. He's a great part of a great company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy