Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cleves

Average performance. About 3 miles in I really thought that I shouldn't be doing this. Just not physically or mentally into it and then I had a semi pull out in front of me around mile 8. Power dropped to 190 and cadence to 52. Still ended up at 360 watts, 27.2 mph average. Not a bad ride all things considered. I'm actually glad that the effort I put out Sunday was enough that I still feel tired a couple of days later. Those races meant something to me. Cleves #316....not so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy