Friday, August 12, 2016

Wonderful ride up to Clingmans Dome and back. I did throw in the 10 and 8 x 30 but they were more about getting the cadence up while climbing. I also threw in 2x5 minutes. Overall, feeling pretty mellow and knowing this climb takes a couple of hours I didn't kill it on these. That being said, this was one of my fastest times over to the top at exactly 2:13. A few year ago I did a little under 2:10. I really wasn't trying to go fast and didn't even check my time until I had rolled into the parking lot at 6300'. Temperature went up 30 degrees from the top to the bottom on the descent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy