Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Blue Streak

Seemed to have done well. I was getting some dropouts on my computer during the ride and missed much of the warmup. We did the latter in a heavy downpour. The race itself was just hot and amazingly humid. Power looks like 366 avg so I'm happy with that. I know that last year at this point I was posting some in the 340's. I think I just have more drive this year at this point. I've been resting well, making the most of the interval days, keeping the strength training on the schedule, etc. I think that after nationals last year I was having a hard time pulling out that big power. It was more in my head than in my legs.

21:39, 27.7 mph...pretty happy with that
http://www.speedy-feet.com/races/2016/0809/blue-ov.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy