Saturday, July 30, 2016

Just Some Endurance Miles

I rode 1:55:00, 38 miles, 248 watts avg along the Little Miami Bike Trail. Felt good to just do a couple of hours. And I slept in until 8. Thats late for me. Will just do some recovery miles inside tomorrow. I have a big day, or evening, tomorrow as I'm hosting Jackson Browne here in Cincinnati for 100 friends. You may not even know who he is but for anyone from my era he's a very well know singer-songwriter. He's playing Fenway Park in Boston on Wednesday with James Taylor for 30,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy