Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Michigan Senior 10k TT

Interesting course on the Waterford Motor Speedway. Lots of turns on each 1.5 mile lap and lots of rider as we had 30 second start time gaps. I was on the course for 13:54, the best time in the 50-54 and I believe a state record, and had to have 20+ people out there with me. At the end of my first lap I passed 6 riders as I came by the pits. Also had to pass riders at almost everyone one of the 6+ turns on each lap. Let more like a scattered road race at times. Had one small climb that slowed us down also. I thought I'd be 20 seconds faster than that. Power was good at 380, speed just below 27 mph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy