Sunday, January 10, 2016

Indoor Time Trial

I only had about 5 years of sleep last night. Stayed up too late watching the Bengals make fools of themselves and then had to teach my 8am class. Didn't ride with them given the tt this afternoon. Felt just marginal during my warmup but still rode a 14:46, 12 seconds off my best, and held 364 on my bike, 370+ on the CompuTrainer, avg HR at 169, 179 max, rpms 92. I did feel like my cadence was all over the place. Just could;t get comfortable. I was on my Cervelo P2 tt bike and spent some time in the aero bars. For January, not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy