Sunday, January 3, 2016

20 minute effort

I started the day by riding with my 8am spin class. The forecast was for temps in the low to mid 30's so I made them do the 20 minute effort on my schedule after about 15 minutes of warming up through various intervals. Held 310. Kind of hard to really go to crazy when you have to talk people through the grea and cadence changes but still a solid effort. Rode another easy hour when I got home and then decided to go out and do the 20 minute tt effort. I used the crit course at Ault Park so I had to try to hold the power on the downhills. Ended up with 331 watts, 85 cad. Too cold! 32 degrees, at 30 mph, 13-14 degrees. My eyeballs froze to my eyelids. I hate winter!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy