Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bear Problem on Ride Toady

Riding in Cades Cove today came down a hill and saw a guy waving at me. I blew by him and then discovered the bear at the bottom of the hill. I was about 15' away at this point. A couple of Park volunteers told me to get off my bike and walk back up the hill. I did, and the bear started to follow at a pace faster than I could walk in my cycling shoes. Luckily, he or she finally bolted into the woods. Later on the rangers had the bear trap on its way. Apparently the bear has been a problem lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy