Sunday, September 7, 2014

Challenging Week

Had a DNF at Cleves as I went over the bars as I ran into a young neighborhood boy who rode his bike into my path. I knocked him over as I went head first into the road. He was fine while I had some road rash on my shoulder and back and trashed my helmet and skin suit. Couldhave been worse. Also had a death in the immediate family that put training aside. Had very limited time today and will not be riding tomorrow so I did 10x30 seconds at the local crit course: 558, 584, 560, 578, 601, 611, 614, 617, 579 and 540; shoulder much better...will plan on two tt's this week with Cleves and BlueStreak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy