Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blue Streak

Had problems with my power meter but got it going by the time I went off. Dropped my chain as I was about to do my track stand prior to going off (they don't hold us). Took me 20 seconds into my start time to actually get going. Third tt in a row where I've had problems: crashed, construction delay, and dropped chain. Frustrating but I'm not too concerned or upset. Season is almost over and I've posted some good results. And, still rode well tonight given the 20 mph winds. Controlling the bike was difficult. Into the head winds I was struggling to hold 20 mph in some sections. Rode a 22:51, 26.3 and that includes the 20 seconds at the start. Actually 26.6 on the course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy