Saturday, September 14, 2013

2x8 field test results

I looked forward to this all week. Rode the first one at 377 and that includes going out almost 2 minutes too long ending at 9:53. I was so locked into the average watts that by the time I thought about checking the time I was way over. Held 381 for 8 minutes on the second. I think both of those are pretty decent results compared to previous efforts. Seems like my previous best's were 371-375. Felt great. I like that length of time for an effort. My 20 minute effort was 351 a few weeks ago. Based on these my functional power (power that could be held for one hour) would be somewhere between 335 and 340.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy