Saturday, August 31, 2013

comment from clinic attendee

Thanks, Peter! I should mention that YOUR comments at one of your time trial clinics last year are what started me down the path of taking strength and body composition more seriously! I contacted Dawn W. and was horrified to find I really was at 24-25% body fat despite all the training. Also was struggling with the bike because in running, my first sport, I was getting by on cardio fitness and endurance and not power/leg strength. Very interested to see how my performance is affected now by carrying around 15 pounds less body fat and increasing my strength and muscle mass. I truly do have you to thank for putting the resources out there and elevating it to a serious concern in my mind. Connie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy