Tuesday, January 29, 2013

6x2's

With the warm weather today I headed up to Ault Park to do these. I started each at the bottom of the hill on Observatory and then climbed to the back of the pavilion, rolled down to the bottom and started over. The first five were about as expected with power at 478, 444, 438, 422 and 430. I try to make these all out from the start even if it means I can't complete the last effort. I was close to that with the last efforts' power being 388. Probably wasn't a good idea to participate in my hour circuit class last night but even with the fall off in power HR was still where we want it. Other than the last one these were all better than my two minute efforts on the same course from last winter. Actually I checked my data from 2010 on the same efforts and power was in the 360's throughout so there has been some decent improvement in that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy