Sunday, February 5, 2017

Indoor Time Trial

I was just 2 seconds off my PR and 1 second slower than my last effort in December. Held 377 on the Stages, a little over 380 on the CompuTrainer at 88 rpms. Satisfied with this for February. File does not include my warmup on a spin bike for 40 minutes prior. I don't have a portable trainer. Averaged 428 watts for the last 1:10 to the finish. Need to eliminate those drops in the power at the bottom of the downhills. I think part of that is know I'll push more on the ensuing climb. Overall pacing went as planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy