Monday, January 23, 2017

20 minute time trial effort inside

I took yesterday off so I decided to do the time trial effort today. I want to fit in the 10x1's and second tt effort before I leave for California. I have to say that I was thinking of dividing this into 4x5 minutes or 2x10 since it was inside but once I got going I went for the full 20 minutes. Average power was 364 at 88 rpm's, 27.5 mph. I'd say that's pretty close to my outdoor power for that time, or close to my Cleves tt effort. That may be the best 20 minute that I've ever done inside. The Stages SC3 really works well. I can hone in on the cadence and power unlike the CycleOps Indoor 400 where my rpms kept dropping into the 70's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy