Sunday, November 13, 2016

Indoor Time Trial

Certainly not my finest effort. I had a grade school reunion last night that I was in charge of so I didn't get home until 12:30, slept horribly and was up at 5:30. I didn't really feel tired on the bike but once we started I just had nothing. The CompuTrainer showed 355 and its usually a little low. The bike I was on, my old Tommasini, hadn't been calibrated in probably a year so it showed a generous 397. I'd say closer to 365-370 for an even 15 minutes. I was about 15 seconds off my goal which would have been about 10 seconds off my PR. I supposed the silver lining is that even on an off day I can still muscle through for a decent time. I almost skipped but I was up anyway. Looking forward to a nap this afternoon after I manage the indoor triathlon at our club. I need to stop raising my hand ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy