Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Training Updates

I'm still in the 4-5 hours per week. This feels great after months of training and racing. Next week I have two days with the 2x8 field tests, one indoors and one outside. Should be interesting. Power should be the same on each but the indoor is certainly more daunting mentally. I have the new Stages SC3 bike inside. So far, so good. Its a great machine. I don't need the simulated roads and races of some of the other options like Zwift but I understand athletes who do. I'm pretty satisfied with just setting a power goal and going after it with some preselected music.

https://stagescycling.com/us/the-stages-indoor-cycling/.

On November 8th I'll be hosting a time trial and strength training clinic at the Cincinnati Sports Club.  This is free of charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy