Thursday, October 20, 2016

Clingmans Dome Ride

Nothing too crazy here. I kept power pretty much at endurance pace and cadence as high as I could given the terrain (avg 210, 85). My 5, 10, 20 and 30 minute sustained power averages were upper endurance, 250-260. That completes my four hours for the week if we include spin class yesterday. I'll hike tomorrow and take the weekend off. Maybe a very low indoor ride while I read my newspapers on Sunday. And what a great day to ride sunny, low 70s at the lower elevations, upper 50's at 6000'. Loved every minute of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy