Sunday, February 8, 2015

Milestone and Indoor TT

notes to my coach: I forgot to download Saturdays ride so its combined here with the time trial. Yesterdays ride was in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It was 24 degrees when I started. I never ride in weather that cold but I needed 24 miles to hit 275,000 life time miles and I wanted to do it on this road. I wore my regular winter cycling gear and then put my hiking pants on, winter coat and wore my hiking boots. And it was still miserable but I reached my goal. In the tt today, I did alright. Looks like 388 on the Stages and a time of 14:45. Slower than last month by a few seconds but overall satisfied with it. AVG power at 388, cadence at 99, so both on the mark. I'll miss the March indoor due to other commitments. Next tt will be the second week of April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy