Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ohio State TT

I took silver in the cat 3. Not thrilled with that but I felt like I rode well, or maybe I didn't. Might have been a mistake going with the 20 mile tt when I hadn't done any all year but in the 50-54 14 mile tt I wouldn't have beat the winner so silver there likley also. I did hit the INT button on each lap. Lap 1 and 3 have the entry and exit from the start/finish so they're longer. With that in mind, my opening lap was 16:19, closing lap at 16:29. Middle lap at 13:41. Avg cadence at 96, which I felt good about given the 1000' of climbing. But power sucked, 313 avg, 320 NP. Very hilly course so power was up and down. Had a 40 mph descent on each lap and others in the 30's. Still, I should do better on the power. Felt like I gave it all on the course. I can say that I have medaled in 18 straight Ohio state championship tt's. Thats not too bad...but I want gold! And I prefer those shorter tt's where I can hold 380-400 and be done in 7-14 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy