Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cleves Time Trial

I wanted to ride my best time of the year on that course and I did. Pretty hot at 5:30 when I went off (92) and still windy but rode a 22:26, 356 watts, 97 cadence. Was shooting for 22:15 and will get there eventually but ok with tonights results. I held 363 for the first half, and just 342 on the second. Need to get that second half power up. Definitely rode the first half all out and hoped to keep that up in the second half. Speed went up on the second half but power down with slight tailwind. State tt on SUnday near Cleveland. Feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy