Saturday, May 4, 2013

20 minute time trial effort

Actually did this late in the day on Friday at Ault Park. The tighter waves on the power are the actual effort Average power at 345. I was hoping for 350+. Legs maybe a little tired from the previous three days of climbing repeats and strength training. HR not all that high at 160 so I know I have more. I think its hard to get there outside a race situation of which I have several this week with the first Cleves, the Blue Streak and the SWOSO events at the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy