Sunday, September 27, 2009

Favorite Indoor Cycling Songs

I've been teaching an indoor cycling class for two years at the Cincinnati Sports Club as of mid-October. In that time, I've made 80+ different cd's ranging form 45 to 80 minutes using over 1400 different songs. Here are some of my favorite. keep in mind that these are good songs to ride to but not really songs about riding.



Jackon Browne: The Road and The Sky, Running On Empty, Boulevard, Doctor My Eyes, Looking East, The Night Inside Me



Allman Brothers: One Way Out, Revival, Whipping Post, Don't Want You No More, Hoochie Coochie Man, Black Hearted Woman (or just use the album Beginnings for an entire class--I did), Jessica



Little Feat: Let It Roll, Oh Atlanta, Easy to Slip



Santana: Dawn/Go Within-Carnival- Let The Children Play-Jugando (opening songs from the album Moonflower), All I Ever Wanted, She's Not There, Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen



Led Zeppelin: Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Communication Breakdown, Stairway to Heaven, Achilles Last Stand, Misty Mountain Hop, Whole Lotta Love



The Who: I can See For Miles, Wont Get Fooled Again, The Real Me, Going Mobile, Squeeze Box



Jethro Tull: Nothing is Easy, Teacher, Living in the Past



Elton John: Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting, Pinball Wizard (by The Who, but I like his better), The Bitch is Back



Lynyrd Skynyrd: That Smell, Saturday Night Special, Freebird, Cal Me The Breeze



Edgar Winter: Frankenstein



Shooting Star: Last Chance, Hang On For Your Life Tonight



Focus: Hocus Pocus



Chicago: Alive Again, Beginnings, Make Me Smile



Stevie Ray Vaugh: Couldn't Stand the Weather, Tax Man



Robin Trower: Day of the Eagle, Too Rolling Stoned



Jeff Healy: Full Circle, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Hell to Pay, I Can't Get My Hands on You, Something to Hold On To



Bob Seeger: Roll Me Away, Hollywood Nights



Beatles: She Loves You, Help, Day Tripper, Get Back, I Feel Fine



Paul McCartney: Jet, Band on the Run



Tom Petty: I Need To Know, An American Girl



U2: New Years Day, Two Hearts Beat As One, Vertigo, Even Better Than the Real Thing, I Will Follow, Where the Streets Have No Names



Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run, Rosalita, Gypsy Biker, Radio Nowhere, Last to Die, Badlands, Candy's Room,



Elvis Costello: Pump It Up, Peace Love and Understanding



The Smithereens: Blues Before and After, Bllod and Roses, Girl Like you

I'll post more as I have tme. I haven't even started on the country songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy