Monday, September 24, 2018

Fall/Winter Field Test

Looking at my schedule for the week, and knowing I had light weekend on the bike, I moved the field test to today as opposed to tomorrow. All went well with power at 386 and 386. I was dying on that second one on the second half. I always assume two songs for each effort. Finished song #2 and still had minute to go. Looking back, in 2011 the results were 344/347, 2016 they were 380/374. We obviously do this once or twice per year but I was just curious to go back petty far and then look at not too long ago. Over the last couple of years the 370-390 range has been typical.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy