Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday Inside Endurance with some intervals

Due to the rain I rode inside for a couple of hours. I was going to go for a new 1 minute PR (611+) and did some build up to that but 32 seconds into the minute I was at 630 so I bailed on it thinking I had to actually be closer to 640. Oops. Oh well, I'll get it soon enough. Maybe even o the Blue Streak Warmup this week.  No hope that I would push ti the upper 600" or 700+ to get above 650. I also gave the 5 second record a shot (needed to get above 1100). Hit a max of 1055 with the avg at 979 so pretty far off. Haven't really been doing any training that would support PR's at t his point but it made the indoor ride a little more interesting. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy