Sunday, May 20, 2018

Indiana Senior 5k and 10k

Things went well today. I rode the 5K in 6:40, 395 watts, 91 rpms, 27.8 mph. This is just 2 seconds off two years ago when we did this last. Give the rough condition of the course pavement and having three riders coming at me (they were cooling off....really?....'get off the course' was my comment as I went by) I'd call it even with 2016. The 10k was 13:31, 351 watts, 91 rpms, 27.33, or about 7 seconds off 2016. It wasn't the same route. They added in 7 additional turns, some extremely tight. Once again, overall, about the same as two years ago. I think I won both events as I was closing in on the other fast guy in my group but I had to leave. They weren't doing medals until after the road race.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy