Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Cleves Time Trial

Had a good ride with a 22:40, 27.13 mph, 94 cad, 330 watts avg, 336 NP. I rode kind of hard but certainly not all that I had. I was really just watching speed and avg speed. I never checked watts at all. It was very hot (88) and super humid, which I like, but we had a head wind the final 5 miles which on that course isn't any fun. Tried to keep it steady and when power dropped I tried to bring it back gradually. Also took advantage of all of the downhills with some nice speed to roll into the flats or next hill.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy