Thursday, December 21, 2017

December ride to Clingmans Dome

So, had some issues with the power meter on the way down on this ride. It showed me holding 600-700 watts, downhill, and 800+ uphill. I know, impressive! I should become a pro at 55 years old! I deleted the second half and will recalibrate, change batteries, etc. Not sure whats up. Regardless, I got the uphill part of the ride and I did set a new 90 minute best at 261. This is the same ride that I set my previous best on in August or September. Felt good today, and pushed it knowing I wanted to get that 90 minute best. Started at 50 degrees, hit the mid 30's at the top in super damp conditions. The descent was miserable. Needed heavier gloves.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy