Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Michigan Senior 5k Time Trial

Todays effort was good enough for the gold in the 55-59 and also a new age bracket record and overall mens record for that distance on that course from what I can tell. I held the previous record set last year at 6:51.2 and rode a 6:50 this year. Interesting to see that power last year was 407 avg and this year around 390. I knew the 407 number going in so I was killing it trying to get there. When I fell below I assumed I was slower. Under similar conditions and on the same bike I was faster with less power. I suspect the power reading is off this year or last. All of my power this year seems lower while my times are not that far off. Regardless, good to see that a year older that I can ride the same course a little faster.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy