Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Blue Streak Time Trial

I decided to go to Dayton to do the Blue Streak TT. It was good to have a change of pace from the usual Cleves course. Out of 80+ riders I had the fourth fastest time (beaten by a 32 year old, 45 year old and 36 year old) and I won the 55-59 by 75 seconds or so. To the turn I was averaging 351 which is where I want to be. That fell off the second half especially when I had the wind at my back. Speed picked up but power dropped. I wasn't really looking at power at all. I just wanted to get by avg speed to 27 and was just a notch off that. Overall a good effort and power was maybe 2-3% off where I had hoped it would be. NP was in the low 340's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy